How to Sign Up for a Class
Online By Phone In Person REGISTER NOW
ONLINE: You can find all of our class offerings with prices and descriptions on our new class management program. https://campscui.active.com/orgs/REACHStudioArtCenter
When you go to this page you can sort classes by age, date, session type, and time. You can also view the classes in calendar view. Clicking on the class titles will open up a description of the class. Be sure to click on “clear filters” if you want to try different filters on the left column of the registration page. On this new site, you can easily add classes to a cart and sign up for just one class or many, one student or many! When you check out, you can choose to pay with a credit card, or you can choose to pay “manually” later; however it’s easier for us if you pay using a credit card. After check-out you will be asked to create a password account. This allows you to manage your session orders, view your registration history, complete required permission and information forms needed for selected classes, etc. Your information will be safely stored in this account so future registrations will be a piece of cake. You will get a confirmation e-mail shortly after you complete your registration process, showing the class(es) for which you registered, inviting you to complete any necessary forms, and your balance. If you’ve already registered with our new system, use this link to go directly to your class account with REACH: https://campsself.active.com/REACHStudioArtCenter
We hope to encourage everyone to use the online system… it will facilitate the most accurate class roster and communication regarding our classes. If you’re unsure of how to proceed with online registration, give us a call. We are more than happy to help you get comfortable with it!
OTHER METHODS OF REGISTRATION:
BY PHONE: M-Th 3:00-5:30 (we will need your credit card number and will register you using our online system, or a check can be mailed in if received no later than 4 days before class begins).
IN PERSON: September – May: M-Th 2:00-6:00, F 10:00a-12:00p with check, cash or credit card. June – August: M & F 9:00-12:00, T & W 2:00-6:00. These times are approximate, please call before stopping in, especially if no programs are going on.
- A spot in class is guaranteed only when payment is made.
- Early registration and payment is appreciated. Please help us allow our teachers time to prepare the proper quantity of class materials by registering early for classes.
- Online registration for classes ends 4 days before class begins.
- Payments made after the 4 day period prior to class may be assessed an additional $5 fee.
- Payments and registrations on the first meeting of classes occurring after office hours or on weekends are strongly discouraged and will be assessed an additional $5 fee. Please contact the program assistant (email@example.com or 517-999-3643) if you will not be able to pay before the first meeting of your class.
- REACH reserves the right to cancel activities due to insufficient registration.
Sliding Scale Registration—Choosing a Fee Level
- Learn more about our sliding scale
- If you choose a “Tier C” price for any of the classes when you register, you will need to provide us with proof of income. This can be done by showing us your most recent federal income tax report or a bridge card.
- If you choose a “Tier B” price, you may be asked for income proof, but mostly we are trusting you to choose the fee that you can afford. Please remember, that even our “Tier A” prices are below the actual cost to REACH for the activities. All of our programs are subsidized by grants and donations.
- Refunds may be requested up to 1 week before start of class or camp. Requested refunds will incur a 6% processing fee.
- Refunds requested one day to one week before first session will be given in the form of credit for future classes.
- No refunds will be given the day of and after the start of the class purchased.
- Class fees will not be pro‐rated, and cannot be made up. We will do our best to accommodate unavoidable cancellations due to illness or major emergencies.
- Full refund if REACH cancels a class.
- If you arrive early (more than 5 minutes before class starts) we ask that you stay with your child until class starts to allow teachers to finish setting up class
- Please pick up your child at the ending time for class. Late pick-ups (especially without notifying us) could result in additional fees.
- Please call us to let us know if you or your child will be missing a class session. This helps the teacher to plan and us not to worry!
- Missed class sessions cannot be made up, or pro-rated.
- Dismissal from class sessions due to misconduct are not refundable or prorated.
Your completed registration in a REACH class or program is your agreement to abide by the above policies.
We always welcome your honest feedback regarding your or your child’s experience at REACH. Your feedback helps us plan for future classes and activities at REACH.