Enrollment Procedures & Policies
REGISTERING FOR REACH CLASSES
PLEASE NOTE: While the corona virus is still lingering, our buildings will only be open for participants who have pre-registered for programs. We encourage online registration at this time, or inquiries through email. All visitors, staff, and students will be required to follow our COVID safety protocol while in our facility or participating in REACH in-person programs. Fall 2021: We are requiring the wearing of masks by everyone inside our buildings, regardless of vaccination status. Students who are eligible for the corona virus vaccination will be asked to show proof of vaccination before being allowed to register for any of our in-person programs. See a copy of our COVID Safety Plan here.
ONLINE: You can find all of our class offerings with prices and descriptions on REACH’s registration website. If you’ve already registered with our system, use this link to go directly to your class account with REACH. If you’re unsure of how to proceed with online registration, give us a call. We are more than happy to help you get comfortable with it!
- With the exception of free or donation-based programs such as Walk-in Wednesdays, all classes require registration and payment before attending.
- Early registration and payment is appreciated. Please help us allow our teachers time to prepare the proper quantity of class materials by registering early for classes.
- Online registration for classes ends 1 day before class begins. If a class is not shown on online registration there still may be space to enroll. Please call or email to inquire.
- Payment, registration, and any accompanying forms are due by the first day of class. If you are not able to pay before the first meeting of your class, please contact our Program Coordinator to discuss accommodations. (email@example.com or 517-999-3643)
- REACH reserves the right to cancel activities due to insufficient registration.
- REACH children and youth programs are free or tuition/scholarship fee-base, based on household income. Learn more about our tuition scholarships here!
- Refunds may be requested up to 1 week before start of class or camp. Requested refunds will incur a 6% processing fee.
- Refunds requested within one week of the first day of class will be given in the form of credit for future classes.
- No refunds will be given the day of and after the start of the class purchased.
- Class fees will not be pro‐rated, and missed classes cannot be made up. We will do our best to accommodate unavoidable cancellations due to illness or major emergencies.
- If REACH cancels class due to a snow day or other circumstance, a make up day will be scheduled if possible.
- Full refund if REACH cancels a class.
- If you arrive early (more than 5 minutes before class starts) we ask that you stay with your child until class starts to allow teachers to finish setting up class
- Please pick up your child at the ending time for class. Late pick-ups (especially without notifying us) could result in additional fees.
- Please call us to let us know if you or your child will be missing a class session. This helps the teacher to plan and us not to worry!
- Missed class sessions cannot be made up.
- Dismissal from class sessions due to misconduct are not refundable or prorated.
- Your completed registration in a REACH class or program is your agreement to abide by the above policies.
- We always welcome your honest feedback regarding your or your child’s experience at REACH. Your feedback helps us plan for future classes and activities at REACH.