Fall 2021 Class Registration is Open!
We are excited to announce that Fall Term classes and programs begin the week of October 4, 2021!
Go to REACH Class Registration here
We’re offering a combination of both in-person and virtual learning opportunities for all ages to expand your art skills and creativity so don’t forget to enroll and come make art with us! Here are some highlights of the many upcoming fall programs:
- Our Clay Studio is ready for you to get your hands dirty and move some mud around! Adult Clay returns on Tuesday nights with Clay Youth Classes in hand-building and wheel-thrown ceramics offered on Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Teens and Young People ages 13-20: Thursday’s Arts Incubator: Open Lab with Elijah Forbes is back bringing you fresh takes on all kinds of art making and artists working today! We’ll also have a Saturday afternoon DRAWING NOW: Expression & Exploration class with elyse GAMBINO that you won’t want to miss.
- Creative Tots for children ages 2-5 and a caregiver on Saturday mornings provides opportunities for our littlest artists to expand their creative output and experiment with a variety of mediums and materials.
- Come make art with us during the always free, always fun Walk-in Wednesday! Due to the on-going pandemic, space is limited, and pre-registration is required until further notice.
- We want to warmly welcome new teaching artist, Olivia Furman, who is bringing us a very special opportunity with her upcoming virtual class featuring embroidered self-portraits for ages 18 and up on Tuesday evenings!
- Fashion Fiber Fusion for ages 9-14 is back on Tuesdays for another 8 weeks with teaching artist Regina Pericini!
- Mixed Media on Thursdays for ages 14-100 with Rhonda Sherwin is an exciting intergenerational class in which students will create two-dimensional artworks exploring a variety of material processes that express personal significance and meaning.
- And, as always, Life Drawing on Wednesdays and Fridays with elyse GAMBINO is on-going, JOIN US!
Come as you are, all experience levels are welcome and encouraged in all our classes and programs!
Don’t forget that many programs are free or sliding-scale donation-based and that both full and partial scholarships are available for qualifying participants in all tuition-based classes.
Please note: We are doing everything we can to keep our community safe and as such will continue to follow current CDC guidelines as well as continue to offer small class sizes. Additionally for the health, safety, and well-being of everyone in our community, masks are always required to enter the facility and proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required for all in-person program participants ages 12 and up.