Each ticket is $40/ pair ( 1 adult with child or 2 adults). Additional children $10 each with an adult ticket purchase. Please limit the number of children per adult to 3. Children may not attend without an adult.
Each $40 ticket will include:
- a ceramic tea cup to glaze (REACH will clear glaze it and fire it so that it will be ready to pick up by the following Wednesday, May 18. Additional tea-cups to glaze can be purchased for $10
- Tea and fancy desserts served by the Mad Hatter and other Alice-in-Wonderland characters.
- Other fun activities: face painting, a photo booth with wild and crazy hats to try on, croquet in the courtyard, building a house of cards, and more.
- All taking place in REACH’s newly completed studios, gallery and courtyard.
- Tickets for additional adults and children can be purchased in session options.
Tickets will be available for purchase March 22, 2017, click here to purchase a ticket.
We are also seeking sponsors for this event. If interested, please contact Alice at email@example.com.
The event will take place at 1804 S. Washington Avenue in Lansing, MI. All proceeds will benefit REACH’s expansion project. Call us at (517) 999-3643 if you have any questions.